|"The material located at this
site is not endorsed, sponsored or
provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University."
Jean D. Sigmon
Extension Secretary II
Hi! I'm so glad you came to visit
- Secretary and Receptionist for Northampton County
- Secretary to Livestock & Horticulture Agent.
- Secretary to Peanut & Cotton Agricultural Agent.
- Secretary to 4-H agent.
- Maintenance and upkeep of Program Fund Account.
- Secretarial support for Hertford-Northampton County 4-H
Livestock Show and Sale.
- Secretarial support for Forestry Committee, Northampton
- Computer System Administrator Assistant
1988 until present - North Carolina Cooperative
Extension Service - Northampton County Secretary
1980 - 1987 - Interior Design - The Lattice Patch
1967 - 1970 - Halifax County Clerk of Superior
2005 Secretary of the Year -NCCESA - Northeast
2003 - 2005 President - NCCESA - Northeast District
2001 - 2003 1st Vice President - NCCESA -
1999-2000 Secretary - North
Carolina Cooperative Extension Secretaries Association
1999-2000 2nd Vice President - NCCESA - Northeast
1998 Award of Excellance - Computer Utilization -
1998 Secretary of the Year - NCCESA - North
1994-95 President of - NCCESA - North Central
1993 Secretary of the Year - NCCESA - North
1993 Award of Excellance - Computer Utilization -
North Central District
Jean D Sigmon
P O Box 636
Jackson, North Carolina 27845
To send me an E-Mail message:
Return to Northampton County Center
Faculty and Staff page
This page was created by
Jean D Sigmon, Extension Secretary
on 4-27-1997, revised 08-26-2008.