Sitting on a large lot, this elegantly built estate will surpass your wildest dreams of an awesome vacation in the
mountains of North Carolina. Boasting 4 acres of floor area, 250 rooms, 34 bedrooms, 43 bathrooms, and 65 fireplaces, your
family is sure to have a wonderful time visiting the Biltmore Estate.
The Biltmore Estate is a unique, historic home that claims the title of being the largest private residence in the
If you plan to visit the Biltmore in the future, there are several pieces of advice you need to heed before going. Take a look
at the following:
- Allow a LOT of time. With the expanse of the mansion/estate, you don't want to miss any of the important things, so try to arrive early and stay late.
It would also be helpful to look at some of the preplanned itineraries that have been set up by previous visitors and the Biltmore staff.
- Buy advance tickets. Tickets are available for purchase online or by calling 1-800-411-3812.
- Visit Sunday through Friday. A typical guest will experience more visitor traffic on Saturdays than they will on Monday through Friday.
- Bring a car. Some of the estate venues are miles apart so you will need to drive.
- Dress comfortably. The mountain weather is subject to change at any time, so be sure to dress in layers. Also be sure to wear tennis shoes
and a light jacket.
While at the Biltmore, be sure to stop and check out the following restaurants, shops, and eateries.
- Stable Cafe
- Courtyard Market
- Bake Shop
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Carriage House
- A Christmas Past
- A Gardner's Place
Created by: Jessica White, June 2010
Check out a few of the wedding venues available at Biltmore Estates.
Plan your trip to Biltmore today!
Email me your comments about my site!