I am currently a freshman at North Carolina State University with an intended major of
Mechanical Engineering. I will graduate in May 2020.
Why did I choose Mechanical Engineering
I chose mechanical engineering because I am interested in designing and building things.
After I get my degree I want to buit something that is useful for the society.
Skills and Qualities
- I am hard working person as I work part time and study at the same time.
- I have skills in soldering which is a very useful skill for mechanical engineerings.
- I am good at MS Word and Excel.
- I always want to learn something new.
- I always want find a solution for a problem